Hellooooooo people... I'm baaaack... Well, not much is new... Vacation ended almost two weeks ago :( *tear tear* We're having our practice CAPTs right now, Oh joy... Not really... Yeah, I have a new future BEST FRIEND lol DANNY NORIEGA! lol... lol He's so awesome though. lol Anywhooo... I'm watching Home Improvement right now... lol Sooo... It's Wednesday, and tomorrow I have drama club, then I have dance class tomorrow night... Yay! Then, Friday, Rebekah and I are finishing our French PowerPoint, whoopee... lol Then I think I'm going to see Nicole Friday night, and Saturday night Hannah is sleeping over I think... yay! lol Haha "She joined the union?" lol Sorry... watching TV... lol lol Home Improvement... good times lol Anyways... I'm rambling... Soooo... I'm really tired right now... lol Haha today, Chelsea sent me this snowman comic email thingy, and so there's this one really funny one, and there's this snowman, and he's eating a snowcone, and this other snowman, and he's like "A snowcone? You're sick, buddy!" lol Or something like that... it's funny lol I'm kinda easily amused lolol Ok, well, I'm gonna go to bed now, so Good nighttttt...
Yours Truly,
Love,
Sincerely,
From,
Sara :) lol
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment