Hey guys... Ugh... school was so fun fun today... not really... but the good news is... I got new sneakers!!!!! And... Ashley Tisdale has the same ones! Yay! Andddd American Idol is on tomorrow night! Yesss... lol Go David Archuleta, and Asia'h Epperson, and Danny Noriega, and Syesha Mercado! lol Wow, long list. lol I worked on my story today a little... and yesterday. I have 17 pages! Almost 18! I always write like, eight pages, then start another story, but I actually am really into this one! Like, I really feel like I could write an entire book... I could be like, the next J.K. Rowling lol Yeah right... lol Hmmm... what else is new... I have no idea... not much, really... My life is boring lol No, just kidding... I'm so tired today... lol Soooo yeahhhh... Uhmmm... Parker is really starting to freak me out... he's like, rolling on the floor making demonic noises lol Nevermind... lol We have our practice CAPTs soon... whoopee... not really... Anyways... I'm probably boring anyone who's reading this... sooo I'll talk to you laterrr!
Love <3
Sara <333
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment