Monday, March 17, 2008
Sup ppl
Hey people... What's up? I'm gonna be prettyyyy busy lately... This week, I have drama club tomorrow night at the center school, and I told my mom to pause american idol for like, a half hour so i can watch it, then I gotta have her do that again Wednesday night, cuz I gotta go back for drama then too. Then, dance Thursday. Next week, there's tech rehersals Monday and Tuesday, then Wednesday and Thursday are the dress rehersals, and I have to skip dance class... :( :( :( :( :( I'll probably be sitting in drama club crying lolol I like drama club, but dance is my absolute favorite thing to do and I absolutely LOVE being there... I could've had the worst day at school, and Mikaela, Laura, Taylor, Kayla and my teacher Jana just make me so happy... and dancing makes everything better for me... I love dancing... it's a way to get my mind off of everything, and just let go... I just can't put it into words... how I feel when I'm dancing... I LOVE IT... It's my favorite thing in the world... and Jana said she thinks it would be cool if her and I did a duet! Whoot whoot! lol Anyways, believe it or not, I'm still depressed that Danny is off of American Idol... "Hello, emo Sara." lol joking... I'll die my hair black, wear all black clothes, dark makeup, and paint my nails black... lol joking, again lol Speaking of hair... I'm getting my hair cut this Friday... yay! I'm so excited! I'm getting it layered... Everyone says I'd look good with a layered cut, and I kinda want it like that, so I'm really excited! I'm so bored with my hair... lol So yeah... Anywaysss... It's almost Easter! Yay! lol and Friday is Good Friday, lol Obviously lol It's like "Oh yeah, this Wednesday is Good Friday." lol Jokinggg So yeah, anyways, I need more people to read my blog, because I feel sorta like no one is reading it... :( Sad... I FEEL SO ALONE... I need people to check it regularly, then I'll feel special lol Yup... I was also telling my mom I should get like, that Japanese hair treatment where your hair stays straight for like, a certain amoutn of time, because my hair is really poofy and frizzy lolol I'm like, Hermione lol Only, not as pretty... lol I'm very jealous of her lol Once I was talking to Chelsea on IM, and I was like "Emma Watson is so pretty... sooo jealous... I wanna look like her lolol" Yeah, and she was like "Jealous much?" lol So yeah my favorite line now is "ISH." And I want a shirt with Danny on it... lol Ok, well, I'll ttyl... byeeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment