Hey everyone!!! Today was preeeeetty good. lol Same old things happened in school... ya know, boring... lol I'm excited for dance class tonight. Third week, waiting for Taylor to show up... or else I'm calling and yelling at that HORRIBLE FREAK. Just kidding. We all love Taylor. lol She's great. Oh my goodness, Jana said I crack her up. lol That's an honor... lol Anyways... Tomorrow Rebekah and I are probably gonna go shopping!!! Whoooo!!! lol Hahaha that was funny, today, in freshman guidance... "Margie! I'm gonna call her Margie!!!!!" lol Ok, well, I'm bored... and I have nothing new to write about, so Bye! lol
Love,
Yours Truly,
Sincerely,
From,
Sara :) lol
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHA MARGIE!!! yes i will ask my mom and then call you about the shopping...and you should totally take piano lessons from her. then you can learn to play and we can play duets and i can see you at my house all the time when you come!!! then we could like chill after your lesson...sick nasty crazy stuff!!! lol thats daniel's saying..kk got to go shower
, after cross country i SMELL and there was dog poop EVERYWHERE TODAY. everybody stepped on it at least once. except me. bc im special :) MARGIE!!
Post a Comment