Friday, September 21, 2007

Hey Hey It's Friday!

Hey everyone! It's Fridayyyyy!!!!!! TGIF! lol I am soooo tired... we had gym outside, and it was sooo hot out. I'm still hot. And I'm wicked thirsty. I wanna root beer! I hope we have some... lol Yeah, so anyways... I'm bugging my mom to take Rebekah and I shopping either later this evening or tomorrow. I need a hot pink shirt... because I have this hot pink sparkly headband that I'm like, in love with. lol But it doesn't match any of my clothes!!! Except for my Tinker Bell tank top, and we're not allowed to wear tank tops to school... I tried this other shirt on underneath it, but it looked weird. So I need to go shopping! I also need a pair of hot pink earrings... because I have none!!! Well, I have earrings... like a billion pairs, but no hot pinks ones. lol But yeah... I have absolutely NO idea what I'm gonna do this weekend if I don't go shopping... I'll tell my mom to tell my friend Hannah's dad to bring her with him when him and the tree guy dude comes to cut down the trees. Haha tree guy dude. lol I should go up to him and be like "Oh my gosh! It's the tree guy dude! Wow!" lol I'm such a weirdo... Ok, well, I'm gonna stop writing now before I get COMPLETELY random and off topic, and I confuse you all. lol Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!

P.S.- Rebekah, e-mail me!!!!!
Love,
Yours Truly,
Sincerely,
From,
Sara :) lol

No comments: