Heyyyyy! This is my very first blog. Not ever... just on this account. Yep, so my name is Sara... but I'm kind of pointing out the obvious. Ya know what I've been thinking about ALL day?! I wanna make a webshow... "ooh ahh" Yep, it's amazing. But yeah, and I wanna do that... and my friends can be on it. I could be like, "Please welcome the amazing Rebekah!" or like, "Give a round of applause for my friend Hannah!" Or something Please welcome _________ (You're supposed to put a name on the blank.) lol I had spaghetti for dinner. SPAGHETTI! lol Ok, now that I'm done with that. I'm gonna go take a shower soon. Ok, well, nevermind, because I gotta go dry the dishes! Woot woot! Fun times, man, fun times. lol Ok, well, I'll talk to you all later!
P.S.- Drop me a note... more like a comment. Drop me a comment!... Doesn't have the same ring to it. Whatever... leave me something! lol Thanks!
Love,
Your's Truly,
Sincerely,
From,
Sara :) lol
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg we totally have to watch icarly sometime...you seen it yet? i havent :(
I love sara not like that!!lol
Sara ur a very "awkward child" (JILL)love that web site!
-Mary
Post a Comment