OK, I have a question!? WHO the hell made those fucking pictures on FaceBook, with all the different things, like "The Geek," "The Princess," and whatever else there is?! Those stupid blob things!? They look like demented M&Ms and deformed gumdrops or something! What are they? Little Miss Sunshine? Whatever. I don't care. I just want to know WHO in their RIGHT MIND started this HUGE thing, because now everyone is copying it, and making penguin ones, and Disney ones, and whatever else. I admit, I like putting them up and tagging people, but I don't have a full CONVERSATION on the comments! I like, look away from my computer, and there's fucking, like, 78 notifications after like, ten minutes. It's ridiculous. I hate it. I like getting notifications, but not THAT many! Come on people! That's what FaceBook Walls are for! And the IM thingie! Use THAT! I get a notification every time someone comments, because someone tagged me as some frickin... gumdrop! UGH! Tag the people, leave a couple (Not a couple hundred. Just a couple...) comments and END IT! GOSH! Rawrr! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. Haha I'm totally kidding. Did you know Chris Crocker looks like a girl now? Like, he wears makeup and he has long hair, and he wears girl's clothes... *Cross dresserrrrr* *cough* Obviously... Anyways... I have to go nowww, because I have daaance class in a while! Bye!

^ Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment