Monday, March 9, 2009

Alright... This is fun!

Ok, so I had fun writing about my "best friend," (iPod Dude that auditioned in Puerto Rico for American Idol haha) so I'm gonna write about other interesting people on American Idol... But ones that are in the Top 36...

Tatiana Del Toro (Del Loco)



Who wants to shoot this girl with a tranquilizer dart?!? Ooh, me! ME! She's completely out of her mind, let me just say that. She screams. She cries. She changes her accent every week. She puts her hands over her heart and begs the judges to put her through. She's like one of those gnats who buzz around your head and won't leave you alone no matter how many times you swat at it. She sang "Saving All My Love For You," three times. THREE. Like Simon Cowell so nicely put it... "If we put you through, are you going to sing this every week?" I believe she sang it in Hollywood, her first performance, and the wildcard show. Let me also throw in that picking her for the wildcard was COMPLETELY ridiculous... There were SO many good people that they could have put through instead of her... For example... Kristen McNamara, who is amazing. But anyways, the first week, they had her go up on the stage with Danny Gokey at the end of the Results Show. Of course, Danny Gokey, being the amazing, awesome person that he is, got through to the top 12. So you know what Tatiana does? She puts her ugly little hands over her ugly little face and starts crying. No "Congratulations" to Danny, or anything. HELLO! Like... NINE other people didn't get through, and none of them cried!!! So the stupid judges (who know nothing) chose HER for the wildcard... which only equals MORE tears when she gets the "Bad news." I put that in quotations, since the only person who sees this as "bad" is her. So yeah... That's it for Tatiana... As Tatiana would say, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" hehe

Nick Mitchell (A.K.A. Norman Gentle)

Alright... There's no amount of words to sum up this guy, even though I think he has multiple personality disorder. His real name is Nick Mitchell... but he created this character, 'Norman Gentle,' who is just... Really... weird. However, let me also add that he is AWESOME. He is HILARIOUS. He came into the audition wearing this sparkly shirt and a sweatband. He comes running in, jumps, and yells "American Idol!" Simon hates him, and I can guarantee, he still does. I honestly don't know how this guy managed to get through to the top 36, let alone to Hollywood. He has little to no musical talent, although he CAN stay on key and sing in tune, and everything. It sounds alright, but it's not something you'd want to listen to. I swear, though, this guy is genius. You can't stop laughing when you watch him perform. He sang "And I Am Telling You" during his first performance week, but changed around the words so it sounded like, "And I am telling you, there is no, no, no way I am leaving this show." You can see the lovely attire that he sported in the picture. That was sarcasm, if you couldn't figure that out. He's pretty much this AWFUL, VERY bizarre sight, but he's just simply TOO funny. For example, when Simon told him it was awful, and basically, that he's a horrible singer, Nick/Norman responded, "Well it takes one to know one, Sassypants!" Then everyone started cheering, and he kicked his foot up in front of him, and yelled "BAM! KARATE KICK!" Yeah. He's too great.

Nathaniel Marshall

What can I say... I love this guy. I strongly believe that he's highly misunderstood by everyone... The show purposefully picks these few select people and blows things WAY out of proportion to create more buzz. I honestly think he was one of the unlucky ones... They made him seem like this over emotional crybaby drama queen... Really? No. Given his past, which is really, really sad, he's a strong person. He's just an emotional person. And honestly, he's like an exact replica of someone I would be friends with. He's awesome! So what if he wears headbands, and has tattoos and piercings? Number one: He's a FANTASTIC singer. Number two: He has AMAZING fashion sense. I love his clothes. And his hair is awesome. Seriously, though, I want to be this kid's best friend. He cracks me up. In an interview, he says, "I think the best thing about this competition is that you can be a little crazy upstairs and still be something great. I definately think I'm a little crazy upstairs. Like, things just come to me. Like... 'I wanna eat your face...' Like, you says that? I do!" I love him! I really do! Well, not that it really impacts anyone else's opinion on him, but he likes Fall Out Boy, which earns him bonus points in my book. It's not really that important, but it's cool that he likes the same band that I do. Hehe. Anyways, he can sing Meatloaf... The singer... You know, you have to have seen his interview to understand that last comment. This guy is just too great. He's hilarious. He's talented. And I'm pissed that he got voted off.
Alright. This is fun... I'll probably write more things like this soon... But for now, I shall gooooo... Bye!!!

No comments: