Hey!!! I am SO excited for tonight, because it's the FINALE OF AMERICAN IDOL, AND I'M SOOOOOOOO ROOTING FOR DAVID ARCHULETA! WHOOT! We voted for him last night, like, a trillion times. lol So, he better win! lol It doesn't matter even if he loses though, he'll still do really well... I mean, he's amazingggg!!! He's got an amazing voice, and he's only 17, AND he had vocal paralysis too... pretty AHMAZING to me! lol (Chelsea, extra "h" in amazing for added affect!!! lol) But seriously, what am I gonna do when Idol is over???? I'm obsessed with that show! lol I think I'm gonna watch So You Think You Can Dance. "Why, yes, I DO think I can dance." lol Maybe I should try out for that show... I don't know... WHO REALLY KNOWS ANYTHING?!?! lol Sorry... hyper lol I want gum... Hah I bet now that I said that, anyone reading this is gonna want gum too lol Oh my gosh, one second... gotta put up a youtube video on here...
Crap, it won't work... :( Oh well... Ok, well, I'm gonna go write... ttyl!
P.S.- Cross your fingers for Archie!!! He's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than David Cook... the slob lol David Cook truly does look like a slob though... and David A is amazing, so cross your fingers, and hope he wins! :)
Love,
Sar ♥
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment