HELLO! I'm rather happy right now lol I don't know why... I'm losing my voice... my voice is like... weird... Rebekah S. said she wished her voice was like this all the time lol, and Leslie said it was cool, lol. At least to me, my voice, how it is right now... It reminds me of AJ Michalka, how she talks... lol Idk, but anyways... I'm listening to the Yahoo! Jukebox currently lol Yeah, I have two new favorite songs, "Take A Bow" by Rihanna, and "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney. SO, anyways... I can't WAIT for Summer!!!! Oh my GOODNESS, American Idol ends tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And David Archuleta NEEDS to win! lol Ew, I hate this song... one second... K, better.. OH! I just remembered, I need to check Danny's stickam! I told him that I named my kitty after him lol and I told him about my "TMTH" shirt, and that he's my FAVORITE NINJA!!!!!!!! lol "I'm such a NINJA!" lol Anywho, Yeah... Oh my gosh! I get to go to the American Idols Live thingie! And it's the top ten, so it's gonna be...
David Archuleta (Yay)
David Cook (Eh)
Syesha Mercado (Yay)
Brooke White (Eh)
Kristy Lee Cook (Yay)
Carly Smithson (Yay)
Michael Johns (Eh)
Ramiele Malubay (Yay)
Chekezie (Yay)
Jason Castro (Eh)
So, Yay!! lol I'm so excited, but it's AUGUST... ugh, So far away!!!! lol Anyways... I'm gonna go now... TTYL!
Love,
Sar ♥
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment