Wow! Sorry, I haven't written in like, foreverrrrr! lol But anyways... lotsa exciting stuff! Ok, let's see... Halloween was fun. I was the angel and Hannah was the devil. Except it was kinda hard to walk with my wings... but anywayyyys... Friday is my BIRTHDAY!!! Yay! I'm so excited! But I think Rebekah's even more excited, I'm not even kidding. lol She's gonna decorate my locker! Yay! lol But yeah, and I went to Bob's and I found this WICKED cute purse... and it's light blue with a white strap and white zippers and stuff, and it says XOXO all over it. Cute! lol And so I begged my mom to buy it for me, because I didn't feel like spending my own money (lol) and so she did, but I can't have it til my birthday. So... yeah... And when we were at Bob's, I got this REALLY sparkly shirt.... it's like, black and silver striped and it's like, entirely sequins. lol And so, I wanted to get it because I'm going to the Hannah Montana/MileyCyrus/Jonas Brothers concert lol, and I heard that they pick people to go onstage, and so I'm like "They'll notice meee!" hahaha But yeah, so I think I'm gonna wear that shirt on Friday. So yeah, I'm gonna go nowwwww, so I'll talk to you all later!!!!!!! Byeeeeeeee!!!!!
Yours Truly,
Love,
Sincerely,
From,
Sara :) lol
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment