Man, Today was like, the most boring day everrrr... So I'm just writing here... just because... Yep... let's see... what's newwww... Oh! Mikaela and I are gonna make a band... she's gonna play the vacuum, and I'm gonna play the music maker... We're Vusic Macuum. Yep... And we'll have two fans... her mother, and mine. haha But then again, according to the dude who made the little tidbit thingies on Guitar Hero, "Your mom does not count as a fan," so I guess we'll have none. Oh yeah, good times... I got that phrase from Chelsea... thanks Chelsea. lol Yep, Chelsea and I like gouda cheese, even though we've never actually even tasted gouda cheese in our lives. Yeah, we like cheddar and american cheese, thank you. We're also a little sketchy, as Rebekah would put it. So yeah, thanks for letting me use that word on my blog, Rebekah, even though I technically never asked. lol Yeah, so... what else is new with me... hmmm... I got nothing. I think I'm gonna go see the lights for Christmas again this year with my dad and Nicole and my stepmom Lori. It's kinda weird that she watches That's So Raven all the time though... and she's never seen Hannah Montana. *Gasp!* I know... I'm gonna sit her down and make her watch it sometime. lol Yeah... Nicole is the best little sister. She gave me candy corn for Halloween, then I found out it was on the floor in her room because Buddy kinda knocked it over, and so Bud kinda got a snack. lol (Buddy is my dad's dog... he likes to destroy stuff... like my dad's bedroom door. lol) Yup. You know, I had this really weird dream that I had a guitar... it had Hello Kitty on it... I have no clue, so don't ask. lol Probably because they were giving away and Hello Kitty guitar in the Girl's Life magazine. That's a good magazine... lol Very good... indeed. lol Taylor, I love how Stumpkinhead talks like, so smartly. Is smartly a word? I'll go ask Taylor, because she's the one that the word applies to, so she should know. lol Like in this book I'm reading, the teacher asks this girl how you could tell which way is north using only a needle, and she goes, "You find a really smart person and threaten to stick the needle in them if they don't tell you which way is north." hahaha Yes, I read weird books. But also funny books... like Harry Potter... which reminds me... Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out December 11th! Whoopee! lol Just a reminder to all you Harry Potter fans. lol *Cough*Mikaela*cough* lol like Chelsea was like "*cough*stalker*cough*" lol Haha ok, well, I gotta go put a dent in my truckload of homework... so I'll catch ya later, guys!
Yours Truly,
Love,
Sincerely,
From,
Sara :) lol
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment