Ok, hi everyone. Yeah, sooo, tonight, we were planning on going to the Big E, and Jordin Sparks was performing at 8. So we were getting ready to go, and my stupid retarded cat jumps up on the counter and starts batting things around. So I pick him up to take him off the counter, and my mom has this big huge heavy glass Pyrex dish sitting on the counter. So as I pick up Danny, he flails his stupid little legs around, and wraps his paws around the dish, and it falls. On. My. Foot. And so I'm like, in pain, and he's attacking my other foot, because he's mad that I took him off the counter. So I put ice on my foot, and I tried putting on my sneakers and walking around... Yeah, it didn't work... It hurts. Bad. lol So, basically, I can't walk and now I have to miss Jordin Sparks all because of that stupid cat. What power on Earth makes you love such an evil little thing sooo much? lol Like, it's all his fault, and I just like, "Awww you so cuuute" lol I'm mad at myself too though... Actually, I don't know who I'm mad at. I'm just mad. Ooh! I'm mad at gravity. lol Yeah, but so now my foot hurts realllyyyyyyy freaking bad, and I'm now bored with no plans. :( And I think I need crutches, because I can't walk on my foot :( Saddddd. Call with plans? Anyone? Anyone? Puh-leeeez. In pain. Not able to see Jordin. What an UBER-FUN weekend. Yeah, not really. Yeah, not at all. lol
-Sara
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment