Hello, peope of Earth (LOL Rebekah... or of Planet 'Git 'er dun!') lolSo, we have a new visitor in our house... Yes, she's one and a half pounds of fluff, cuteness, and pure evil. lol Her various names (we can't decide) are Fluff, Muffy, Munchkin, or Salem lolIf you haven't figured it out by now, she's a kitten, and let me tell you, she is ADORABLE... BUT, she has DESTROYED my hands... she likes to bite them and claw them... and it kills lol Right now she's sitting in my lap, attempting to eat my shirt... and now she's playing with the computer mouse... lol Her and Benny have become pretty good friends.... excuse me, she's on the desk......................... Ok, all better... I swear, she's always moving lol So yeah, like I was saying, her and Benny get along very well, and Molly's taken some time, but I think she could learn to get along with her... Parker... Well, he's a very innocent but high-strung dog, and even if he were just trying to play with her, he's huge, and she's soooo tiny... I can hold her in one hand lol Yes! She FINALLY fell alseep... she looks like a little angel lol So, right now, we're just watching her until our neighbors can find a home for her (they found her by a dumpster at McDonald's... who'd leave a kitten by a dumpster? Gosh... and Amanda {my neighbor} wanted to keep her, but I guess her dad kinda got really mad and won't let her, so we're cat-sitting til they find her a home) but I'm trying to convince my mom to let us keep her... and I think my mom is starting to think about it, but who knows... no one knows what reallyyyy goes through a mom's mind... Hey, when you give her a gift you made, she'll always say "Oh, wow, that's so pretty!" But who knows what she's actually thinking... she could be thinking "Wow, this is kind of ugly, but it's the thought that counts." or she could truly be thinking "Wow, this is really pretty." lol Anyways... I'm gonna download some pictures and videos of her now...

Her biting my mom lol
Her attacking my little stuffed tiger lol
lol I'll post more pictures of her and stuff soon, but I gotta go. Byeee!
Love,
Sar! :)
3 comments:
KITTY!!!!!!!!!!
lol
SO CUTE! I love what u said "so cute but so evil" lol
Post a Comment